Sunday, February 6, 2011

my loss.

4th february 2011 was the day i learned to know that my mother is gone.

it was an shocking experience but also a little relief.
my mother had been through so much in all her life and in recent years.
now you're free from all the pain.

i'll never forget you, mom and i'll always love you not matter what.
it is unbelievable that i won't be seeing you again.

rest in peace..

"everywhere i got
every smile i see
i know you are there
smilin back at me
dancin in moonlight
i know you are free
cuz i can see your star
shinin down on me
"

- janet jackson "together again".

ciao.

2 comments:

johanna says said...

sending my condolences to you. i'm really sorry. hugs!

Ana said...

A famous man said: "The death doesn't steal our loved people. Instead, the death keep them and they are immortalized in our memories. Life itself steal us many times and definitely." I tried my best to translate it.

I'm really sorry. Big hugs!