Tuesday, November 15, 2011

the fall.

with the fall semester here around me
with two projects around me
oh yeah i'm stressing a bit
but wrote 4 pages today so i'm proud
only around 3-4 pages left yay
project is due next week but i wanna finish it
earlier so i can relax in san francisco and
snap snap snap pictures every where i go

well, with the fall semester here around me
i realize i miss my mom pretty a lot now
losing my mom and knowing i'll never see her again
that is a big blow but i've learned how to cope
but when it gets dark and then it hits you suddenly
that eventually it is not easy

i'm trying my best to stay strong
sometimes it is ok to fail
there will always be lights
at the end of the road

i am just human

"when you try your best, but you don't succeed
when you get what you want, but not what you need
when you feel so tired, but you can't sleep
stuck in reverse

and the tears come streaming down your face
when you lose something you can't replace
when you love someone, but it goes to waste
could it be worse?

lights will guide you home
and ignite your bones
and i will try to fix you..."

- fix you, coldplay.

ciao.

1 comment: