Tuesday, January 17, 2012

copenhagen copenhague københavn

sunday was a really good day
i ate my last in/out cheeseburger
drove to los angeles lax airport with korn
on my way to security check-in i saw jessica szohr
she was standing just few steps from me
jessica szohr was in gossip girl playing as vanessa
and i once wrote a post about her in my blog
then she just stood few steps away from me in terminal 2
and her fashion style was amazing as always
never felt like wanting to ask for a picture or autograph
because seeing a celebrity was all enough for me
i think she took a flight to either vancouver or amsterdam
oh finally i saw a celebrity on my very last day and it made my day
cause the flight trip to paris was a very long one and it had some people vomitin
and there were turbulence then finally i landed to a greyish copenhagen
drove through the city in a taxi cab with my father and outside of the window
i looked at amagerstrand, christianshavn, kongens nytorv, amalienborg, the five lakes, nørrebro and then home to my purrfantastic cat fawks, oh love
forresten rugbrød med leverpostej plus agurker er mums

ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

<3 am happy we r in the same time zone now ;)