Sunday, January 8, 2012

the two is gone

marte is on an airplane with amsterdam as her destination
stephanie is in airport waitin for her airplane with frankfurt as her destination
and i am here in studio city, california
there is still seven days left for me till copenhagen's my destination
seven days where i have some errands that needs to be done

i am actually excited to see my fawksie, see all the people, eat the danish food, bike on a bicycle everyday, go to fitness plus play soccer again and watch soccer games on tv oh yeah yeah yeah

and for your information
i am not using my mobile phone as haven't used it since september
been using my american phone so i ll need to buy iphone when i am home

oh home sweet home
see you in seven days

ciao.

1 comment:

Bianca said...

Me happy!! Til at få dig hjem. :D Britt også.. ;) Men du tvangfoder vel ikke Britt med ren vodka? ;)